Combining Colon Cleansing and Liver Detoxification
Because of its cleansing properties, coffee enemas have become one of the most popular enema solutions recommended by holistic healers. The reason they are so effective is that caffeine is an effective fat emulsifier and liver stimulator. These properties are only achieved when the coffee is administered in enema form because the caffeine is absorbed by the veins and is channeled directly to the liver. The caffeine stimulates the liver and gall bladder to open bile ducts and release toxins. It also breaks down the fat in the liver and encourages excretion of bile. Thus, it is a form of liver detoxification, as well as colon cleansing.
What precautions do I need to take?
Instructions for use:
- Do not use if you have gallstones.
- If you become dizzy, nauseous or light-headed – stop the enema.
Use only caffeinated coffee (not instant)
- Fill a pot with four cups distilled water and one-quarter cup of regular ground coffee.
- Heat until boiling.
- Filter out and discard the grounds.
- Let the resulting coffee cool to 102 degrees and administer, per
- Hold in for at least 10-12 minutes, so that all of the caffeine will be absorbed.
- When the bile duct empties, you should hear or feel a squirting beneath the right rib cage. This is a sign that you have successfully released toxins from the liver.
Always follow the coffee enema with a pure water or therapeutic enema to cleanse your colon of the coffee and toxins purged from your liver.
The released bile contains valuable mineral salts that need to be replaced through generous consumption of organic vegetable juices, sea vegetables and sprouted seeds, or a green powder supplement. Consider adding 2 tablespoons of liquid chlorophyll or wheat grass juice to the second, cleansing enema solution to jump start the process of replenishing the lost minerals.Cleansing your colon and liver with a coffee enema helps you get on
The Natural Path to good health.
Top of Coffee Enema
Return to Enema
Return to Liver Cleanse